Monday, October 25, 2010

“Salman and I talk or message each other at least once a day” Katrina Kaif


Now this is some news!!! Katrina Kaif, was apparently the first choice as the lead actress in Salman’s Dabangg. And, the best part is, Kat was recommended by none other than Salman himself.
Okay!! this is not the end…
Salman Khan’s future film Bodyguard that has now gone to Kareena Kapoor, was also drafted out for Katrina. Again, on Salman’s recommendation.
Katrina, who cleverly declined from confirming this information, said, “It is unfair to talk about a professional offer because someone else is finalised for it.” However, she added, “Salman and I had a disaster in our last romantic film Yuvraaj. We had mutually decided then that when we do our next film, it has to be something different. Not a routine love story.”
Talking about her current relationship with Salman, Kats said,“Salman and I talk or message each other at least once a day. He is my 4 am friend. When I was hospitalised, Salman was very much around. If I’m missing for something important that Salman has organised, there has to be a solid reason for it. Like at this blood donation drive he organised in Mumbai when I had been diagonised with a blood condition myself and advised against giving blood.
When he had the Being Human show at fashion week, I flew in for a day from Chandigarh. Likewise, I know that if there is a script that both of us feel suits us the best, we will do the film without an issue.”
Outside of this friendship, neither Kat nor Salman wish to go on record about the status of their relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment